My new car Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new car Radio

I just bought a new state-of-the-art Sony car stereo. When you shout out "Soul", it plays soul music. When you shout out "Rock",it plays rock music.

Some kids ran in front of my car this morning and I shouted "****ing kids", it played Michael Jackson.

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

ROFL

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LOL
        Just hope you dont come across his peaceful fans with "He is as innocent as a child" Placards.
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

LOL!
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Bwaaahahahaahahaaaaa....

I actually thought You had bought a new car stereo. Its not like we have a loss of car fans here..

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Comment

LOL
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

ROFL

Although where are the pictures of your stereo?

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X