PDA

View Full Version : Powerslide Slipstream in Surround

Paddy the wak
18th January 2004, 12:45
Hello ......
Powerslide was one of my all time favourite racing games ... one of the few that had really really good "Game Play"

Powerslide Slipstream a new game by RATBAG will be out later this year...
If you want it to be Surround Gaming capable ... email them to let them know ...

info@ratbaggames.com

High_Jumbllama
19th January 2004, 18:51
Hmm. That's one of the few racing games I have ever liked. I'm not into the simulations.

:cool:

Marshmallowman
19th January 2004, 19:40
Didn't RATBAG produce a sprint car racing game. You know oval track dirt racing. It was a great game but I could only ever get it to run in software mode using anything newer than a geforce 1 , It was so mkuch fun playing multiplayer and a projector with a 2 metre screen :D.

Paddy the wak
20th January 2004, 00:28
Yeah ... World of Outlaw Sprint Cars
Another of their games Dirt track Racing 2 is supposed to work in surround but I haven't managed to get my hands on a copy yet.

Here's a link to there web pages ...

http://www.ratbaggames.com/index_no.html

I emailed them and they said they would pass on my request to the Development Team - Chief Technology Officer.

Please everyone email them at ..... info@ratbaggames.com .... :D

Rakido
6th February 2004, 00:51
Wow.

PS was one of my favourite alltimes. I spent weeks investigating how to run it on Win2K ;)

Maybe i should install it again....

Rakido

Paddy the wak
6th February 2004, 02:37
I'm afraid PS doesn't work with XP ... email Ratbag may be they could do a patch...and it will help with getting PS-Slipstream in surround.

Paddywak

SaTaN^666
8th February 2004, 13:08
yeah! I luved powerslide, still have it installed. I just emailed ratbag asking them to PLEZ add sg as a feature to the game. its a must have :D

Paddy the wak
11th February 2004, 09:35
Have you got PS running on XP ? ... if so ... how ?

What was your reply from Ratbag ?

High_Jumbllama
11th February 2004, 16:40
I know the original has trouble with DX 9.0b even with the final patch.

SaTaN^666
6th March 2004, 11:56
I emailed the company about sg support and they said they are working on another game right now, but theyll think about sg support for it. Im gonna email them in a month or so and see whats going on