Can't get any AA with my new Parhelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get any AA with my new Parhelia

I've tried both LOMAC and Prince of Persia in SG mode and without and cannot get any anti-aliasing to work.

I'm running the 1.0.5.107 drivers and I go to the PowerDesk, do not have appliaction specific settings set under 3D and Games options, try BOTH 4x and 16x... but continue to get horrific jaggies; most obvious when running 2400x600.

Any ideas how to start troubleshooting this?

Wazoo

This is a reported bug in the 1.5.1.7er drivers (at least the not working 16xFSAA)...try the 1.6beta or one of the 1.4er's.

Have fun with your all new & shiny P! Cheers, Hannes

Comment

Hello wazoo,
      With LOMAC it seems that I get FAA in some views and not others...
      Follow has it but Fly-by doesn't ... Cockpit doesn't but the mirrors in Cockpit view have .... ???? ...
      Actually I'm sick of the instability and crashes ... even after the patch so I've dropped it ... at least until they bring out another patch.
      With POP I can't seem to get FAA either ... Richie over on the Matrox forum does seem to be getting it ... check this thread out ...

the bit about POP and FAA is towards the end... but you might like to try the beta drivers and the link to that is on the first post.

Cheers,
      Paddywak
      My Systems :
      Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
      480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
      Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

Working...
      X