Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop Re-rendering MJPEG files in MSP

Hi all,

I've got a small problem with MSP6. When I import a file in MSP and play from the timeline, it only renders the transitions (as it should). But when I create an AVI-file (and keep the AVI-file settings equal to the original) it re-renders everything, including the parts that haven't changed.

Any of you that can point me into a (hopefully the right) direction?

Thanx in advance,

Marijn

You need to turn on SmartRender in the Create Video/Options/Video Editor page. It's also on page 193 of the MSPro6 manual....

Dr. Mordrid

------------------
    Asus P3B-F 6 PCI
    PIII/850
    Gigabyte GA-6R7+ slotkey
    Matrox G400/Flex3D
    Matrox RT-2000
    256 megs RAM
    Promise SuperTrak100 (4 x 60g IBM 75GXP: 240g RAID0)
    AWE64 Gold

Comment

Doc,

What I was trying to say (wasn't really clear from what I wrote) that the original files were completely re-rendered. When I imported a file onto track Va and immediately say 'create videofile' (do absolutely nothing with the file, no transitions or overlay) it would re-render every frame of the file. The smartrender function was turned on but with no effect.

After changing every possible setting I could, I deleted MSP5 and MSP6 and the Matrox videotools. Reinstalled everything (first MSP6 and then the VT) and now everything works great, no matter what settings I use (almost).

So this post is not a question anymore, but some may learn from this.

Comment

Working...
      X