Damn Blast Fu!" it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Blast Fu!" it

Last few times I've been out walking I've worn my waterproofs as the weather looked dodgy. Guess what it hardly rained or snowed.

Today when I left, nice and sunny, mainly clear skys and what clouds they were, weren't shower clouds.

Got to Dovedale beautiful weather fanastic light for photos and the batteries went flat and hadn't charged the others. Bollocks never mind nice walk, with the missed Camera shots bugging me.
    Then the sky clouded over then it started raining a little, turned around then it started hailing, passed a poor guy in his sweater no jacket. Then is started blowing and sleeting heavily so the backs of my trousers were soaking then the wind switched round and blowed in my face so the front of the trousers got soaked to match. Passing other soaked people didn't enlighten my spirits much.

Got back to the car and the sun came out and drove back in brilliant sun. Hadn't rained at all at home.

Next time I'm wearing my water proofs.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

ROFL.. you've got a few strings tied too tight, buddy.. stop worrying about it so much. I doubt I'd wear a raincoat even if I lived in Britain or the Pacific Northwest. I just don't care if I get rained on or not. If it's really pouring, I run.

Of course, here we drive everywhere and it's a quick dash from the car inside so plans might change. But I still wouldn't worry about an occasional soaking.

Comment

Working...
    X