Tent suggestions in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tent suggestions in Germany

Ok, last friday this month I'll pass by Monaco for a little treffen, then I'll head to Solla for a evening camping in the snow.

I'd need a bit of help from our German/Swiss friends in finding a good tent.
    Here in Italy prices for a tent are really really high (a 2 place wide, water proof, summer only, "no brand/no model" tent is about 40 €...and for a spring/summer only with some quality it can be in the 100/200 € range.

I suppose in Germany and Swiss good tent should be much much cheaper...Anyone from those places that can give me a hint in this direction?
    Prices, places where to find them in Monaco, maybe some link to sites where to look?
    I've heard that in Germany there are some sort of "supermarket" for motorcyclist...
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

We have "motorcyclist supermarkets" like Louis stores, but we also have "Outdoor/Survival supermarkets" like Globetrotter. But a good tent will not be cheap, I don't think you can or should spend less than 100 EUR. Globetrotter has VERY few tents for under 200 EUR, even. THey're not really a cheap discount supermarket, though, they sell quality, and quality costs.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

is there such a thing as a "winter" tent? as long as it is waterproof and you got a good isolation-mat / sleeping bag you should be fine, imho.

[edit] hm.. well, there are winter tents. http://www.globetrotter.de/de/shop/r...php?&k_id=0608

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
      X