Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss your chance to get a Shebly Cobra back in the 60's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss your chance to get a Shebly Cobra back in the 60's??

Well might be able to buy this in a couple years!

2004 Ford Shebly Cobra Concept

Last edited by GT98; 4 January 2004, 17:31.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Why can't they just rebuild the original? It was a work of art.. that newfangled silvery thing is just downright fugly.

Comment

damn bumper laws

I think it looks pretty good at least Ford didnt **** it up

Comment

Seems nice, Its still kind of has the old style, but looks like it carries it new tech well. I would not say no to one

Comment

we'll see what it looks like if and when it actually gets released for production.
          I'm sure it will have ten times the fit and finish of the original (and ten times the price too)
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

21st century automotive stying: take a rectangular solid, round the corners off a bit, and your done.

Comment

I bet it won't have a 427 in it...

Carrol Shelby had a real knack for performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                21st century automotive stying: take a rectangular solid, round the corners off a bit, and your done.
                agree!!!!

Comment

it looked decent until the profile shot. Damn that looks ugly from the side. Front and angled shots look okay.

Though having seen several REAL Shelby Cobra's ... it just doesn't compare.

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

What kind of car photos are those!?
                    I guess you'll like the car quite a lot more if there was an young, tall, blonde bimbo sitting on the car
                    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Why can't the American companies come up with any good new ideas lately? The Cobra redone, the Mustang redone, the Thunderbird redone....
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm waiting for the Edsel redone.

Comment

Bring on the new Model T!!! That Shelby concept is hideous. The ultimate gay convertible. Bleeech!!
                          Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
                            Bring on the new Model T!!! That Shelby concept is hideous. The ultimate gay convertible. Bleeech!!
                            Well I would say it looks better then some of Mr. Bangles abortions coming out of BMW, esp the 7 series

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                              Well I would say it looks better then some of Mr. Bangles abortions coming out of BMW, esp the 7 series
                              Abortions? ROFL.. do you mean abominations, Mr. Berra?

Comment

Working...
                              X