Wicked Kool Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked Kool Speakers

So I was at Best Buy doing some Christmas shopping, and in their "portable computer crap" aisle I saw a portable speaker system. It was about the size of a discman, and consisted of 3 pieces clipped together - a teeny tiny amp and two slat panel speakers.

Anyone heard one of these before? I can't remember the brand offhand - it wasn't a major one - but it was only $20 so ...

Seems like it would be cool for laptops, mp3 players, etc.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

yeah ive seen thoose kinda speakers logitechs i think or creatives on sum dealers...
    WaterCooled!
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
    Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
    512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
    Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

TDK has a model that is a variant of that
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

But are they any good? I understand that the flat speakers aren't as nice as traditional speakers, but there are some that sound pretty reasonable. They had some set up at Brookstone the other day that blew everyone walking by away.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
        X