What mobile phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mobile phone?

I am looking for a bluetooth enabled mobile phone that will synch with Outlook on my PC/iPAQ.

The Nokia 6600 looks like a nice phone on paper and if i get into a fight, I could always throw it at someone

I have not had chance to play with one, but the guy at CarphoneWarehouse didn't think much of them.

Can any of you suggest an alternative???? Essentially I am looking for an updated 6310i.

Cheers!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Having looked at some reviews, it seems that the 6600 has some software issues... All I need is a phone.

It would be nice if it could synch with my Outlook calender for when I dont have my PDA. And it would be nice if I could use it with my PDA to access the internet or send email.

There doens't seem to be that many phones out there that can do this (or do this well anyway)
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

SonyEricsson T610!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I had better experience with Siemens compared to Nokia as far as longevity is concerned (Although I had the Nokia in the army, which might have contributed to being usable only for about 1 year.)

Comment

If you want only a phone, I can recomand Sony Ericsson T610, that's a very good phone, and software is inluced to sync with Outlook

If you have more need for a PDA, or a smart phone, I recomand Sony Ericsson P900, I have the P900 myself, I think it's the best smart-phone on the market today!

Comment

So I'm thinking of using Bluetooth, but I use a Palm for my addresses. Do any phones sync with them?
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
              SonyEricsson T610!
              Oh yes, this is the phone you should get!

Comment

Its just so ugly

Comment

I ahev read the review over at url=http://www.mobile-review.com/review/image/sonyeric/t610/live/t610-2.mp3]Mobile-Review[/url] and it looks like a very good phone.

I am uprading from a T68i so I am concerned that the phone will have the same issues with awkward software.

Essentially this phone can do everything i need, but the absence of a speaker phone and a TFT screen are drawbacks.

I dont need a smartphone... I have a PDA for that. But It would be nice to have my calender synched - that's all

Comment

Last software for Sony Ericsson T610 is R3C006, it works very good, and if you upgrade from a T68i, then T610 is a very good update!

Comment

Anyone know anything about the Motorola MPx200 Smartphone?

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                        SonyEricsson T610!
                        Agreed!
                        WaterCooled!
                        AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
                        Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
                        512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
                        Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

This might help you:
                          3 CONVENIENT and PROVEN to be 100% working methods to sync your iPhone contacts with your Gmail account in just under a minute.

Check this:
                          The Z600 is damn near perfect

Only a couple of months after the release of the T610, a brilliant handset that was in my opinion fatally flawed, we have the release of its superior sibling, the Z600.
                          Best guide to finding the mobile accessories for Huawei, Samsung, iPhone & more. Find accessories like cables, keyboard, phone cases, etc...
                          "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

IT_IS_NOT_UGLY

Hehe. I have one and I love it.
                            Yeah, I upgraded from a T68i too
                            Last edited by DentyCracker; 21 December 2003, 16:08.
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Having read the review of the Z600, I know I don't want one. Firstly it is a flip phone. I would destroy that in no time . Don't like the keypad. Of course I love the menu driven interface. Could never stand the Nokia interface.
                              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                              X