"New" Battlestar Galactica on Sci-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" Battlestar Galactica on Sci-Fi

Anyone see this mini-series? I was kinda impressed by it..they took alot of the cheezness out of the Orginal series...just wonder if they are gonna pick it up as a series or not.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I thought it was a series.

So far looks good, with some good twists from the original story.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

The effects are much more realistic than most space-operas I've seen in that they aren't filled with explosion noise as much as other fliks, something difficult to be in a vacuum

I also have to admit I like Starbuck (a very ballsy female) and Number Six (a religious humanoid Cylon ).

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Starbuck is female now?
        ugh
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
          Starbuck is female now?
          ugh
          Give it a chance....tell you the truth the only thing the new Mini-series has in common with the old show on TV is the names and insparation for it.
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
          X