And so I bid adieu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so I bid adieu...

Yes, folks, ex-SalesSoup will soon be leaving the building. Matrox has been in my life for nearly 5 years and as of the end of December, it will no longer be the case.

I'm leaving the company after accepting a Sales Management position for a smaller company in a completely different industry. It offers a wealth of opportunities and will enable me to better see the results of my efforts.

I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of MURC and being able to help ease some of the frustrations some of you have had to endure. I have nothing but good things to say about the people I worked with and wish the company continued success. I believe that Matrox will be around for a while, whether or not it delivers something that caters to each and every one of you.

I wish you all the best and thank you for (almost) never shooting the messenger.
    OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

will enable me to better see the results of my efforts.
    Well said.

Comment

Good luck in the future then. I hope everything works out well at your new job

Thanks for your input in the forums.
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Best of luck, was a pleasure having you here.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Take care!
          P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

Well, Soupy, sad to see ya go. Always hate to loose someone who's at the company and participates here.

Thanks for all your input, and good luck on the new gig
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Best of luck.

Comment

Yeah, it's gotta be hard to work in sales and marketing with no product to sell and market. That, and having DW involved guarantees regularly scheduled cock-ups.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a "bash Matrox" thread.
                  OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Good luck Soupy, and just because you no longer work for Matrox doesn't mean you aren't welcome here.

Comment

Soupy,

It's always been a pleasure having you post here, in an "official" capacity or not.

I hope you hang around long enough to let us know how life is going and that you are well... moving companies seems to be an inevitable part of life these days every few years, especially in marketing - I trust it is always onwards and upwards for you though.

Good luck and keep in touch,

George.
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Best of luck Soupy! Thanks for your participation and hope you stick around!
                        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsdgeek
                          Good luck Soupy, and just because you no longer work for Matrox doesn't mean you aren't welcome here.

Comment

Btw, now that you no longer work there, you can spill the beans on Fusion, G800, tell us a bit on how far Pitou got, etc.

Comment

It's been good having you around soupy.
                              And as bsdgeek said, your more then welcome to hang around.

Dan
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X