PCI Parhelia 256Mb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCI Parhelia 256Mb

Saw this in the Matrox newsletter I just got....

Dear lord $699 dollars for a slow video card?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

It's the best PCI card.

Comment

Re: PCI Parhelia 256Mb

Originally posted by GT98
      Saw this in the Matrox newsletter I just got....

Dear lord $699 dollars for a slow video card?
      Seems like you're missing the point.
      OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Genlock option for use with multiple boards in a system or across multiple systemsp
        i.e. the only option for driving LOTS of DVI screens from a single system...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

mmmkay...

with 1600x1200 panels and 4 parhelias, it makes around 15 Megapixels driven by DVI... sounds nice

with 5 parhelias in GenLock you could make 4800x3600 screen having 9 1600x1200 panels. with 18.1" panels it would have size of 54.3 inches. Still, you would have one head left for control display.

sounds like a toy I would like to have for my HTPC. :P
          "Dippadai"

Comment

There's a new function avaiable with this new Parhelia called MATROX Fanguard for prevent GPU's FAN faillture!
            Does the original AGP Parhelia has it?

- Matrox FanGuard provides specialized support for mission-critical environments and contributes to its high MTBF!
            ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
              i.e. the only option for driving LOTS of DVI screens from a single system...
              Its the surely the most expensive, but not the only option. An ATI Radeon-based dual-DVI PCI card from Appian runs for $240...

Comment

working great for me. thanks for the link!
                P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

Working...
                X