Wacko Jacko + Farrakhan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacko Jacko + Farrakhan

Michael Jackson joins Nation of Islam? Hmmm.....

Now he'll be even wackier than ever

Note to those outside of the US: that isn't an anti-Islamic comment. The Nation of Islam, headed by Louis Farrakhan, has about as much to do with mainstream Islam as the KKK has to do with mainstream Christianity.

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 December 2003, 03:21.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

That's nothing but a hate group, pure and simple. If certain people in this country and the world were not so damned PC, there would not be a double standard that protects hate groups that are black, anti-white, "by any means neccessary" promoting the killing of all white people. Hateful, genocidal ****s.. the fact that they have so much support among the black community speaks volumes. They may have everyone else fooled (most of you included) but I know the enemy.

Comment

What happens to paedophiles under Shar'ia law? Knowing the love that Muslims have for children, I could imagine it's pretty drastic.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Muslims have some particular love of children? I thought that was a love of producing as many additional muslims as possible.

I remember hearing about an Afghan woman telling a British woman that she was stupid for having only one child.. that the Afghan woman had produced 15 children to die for allah, while the British woman was selfish and would cause her people to die out.. sadly, the Afghan woman was right.
        Last edited by KvHagedorn; 18 December 2003, 04:23.

Comment

I thought Jacko was a Scientologist ...
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Apparently not now.....

Brian;

The Nation of Islam's interpetation of Islamic law etc. leaves a lot to be desired.

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
              Muslims have some particular love of children? I thought that was a love of producing as many additional muslims as possible.
              s/Muslims/Catholics or Mormons/
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Now, back to the actual SUBJECT of this thread:

Ugh. And I thought this was a media circus before....
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

More on the MJ case:

Media is reporting that his lawyer will be: JOHNNY COCHRAN

As in OJ's Johnny (if the glove don't fit....) Cochran.

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Hilarious how these guys stick together. That's why I will never vote for a black person. He would pardon every killer and rapist who happened to be black, just because they are "brothers." When I called MJ a pedophile in mixed company (2 black guys, a Puerto Rican and me) you would not believe how personally the black guys took it. You could be the devil himself, and if you were black, the black community would be all for you. I wonder if they can find an all black jury in Santa Barbara now, like they did in the OJ trial and the Denny trial. You east coast liberals and Europeans just don't get it.. it isn't white people who have screwed race relations in this country, but people like Cochran and Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson.. and many of you liberals have proven what clueless traitors you are by siding with the likes of the black panthers in the 60s, even though they wanted you dead and laughed at you behind your backs for supporting them. As long as the black community is so staunchly behind these people, we will always be living the cold war we are in now. If you think I'm full of shit.. just watch Higher Learning. That film is a perfect example of the black community's messed up perspective on "reality." I know because I have witnessed it firsthand. I cannot speak for black communities elsewhere, but in America that's the way it is.

The thing that galls me is that I'm right.. and will get dumped on for it by a bunch of people who don't know any better.. go ahead, flame away.

Comment

Hilarious how these guys stick together. That's why I will never vote for a black person. He would pardon every killer and rapist who happened to be black, just because they are "brothers." When I called MJ a pedophile in mixed company (2 black guys, a Puerto Rican and me) you would not believe how personally the black guys took it. You could be the devil himself, and if you were black, the black community would be all for you. I wonder if they can find an all black jury in Santa Barbara now, like they did in the OJ trial and the Denny trial. You east coast liberals and Europeans just don't get it.. it isn't white people who have screwed race relations in this country, but people like Cochran and Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson.. and many of you liberals have proven what clueless traitors you are by siding with the likes of the black panthers in the 60s, even though they wanted you dead and laughed at you behind your backs for supporting them. As long as the black community is so staunchly behind these people, we will always be living the cold war we are in now. If you think I'm full of shit.. just watch Higher Learning. That film is a perfect example of the black community's messed up perspective on "reality." I know because I have witnessed it firsthand. I cannot speak for black communities elsewhere, but in America that's the way it is.

The thing that galls me is that I'm right.. and will get dumped on for it by a bunch of people who don't know any better.. go ahead, flame away.
                      You've gotta be f*cking kidding me.

Comment

Alright, I'm exaggerating the situation a bit, but not by a whole lot. I'm not saying every single black person thinks this way, but in a group it too often seems to get down to this for some reason. I will never forget the black college auditorium where all the black students arose en masse to applaud and cheer the OJ verdict, while the few white students sat in stunned silence.

Comment

Alright, I'm exaggerating the situation a bit, but not by a whole lot. I'm not saying every single black person thinks this way, but in a group it too often seems to get down to this for some reason. I will never forget the black college auditorium where all the black students arose en masse to applaud and cheer the OJ verdict, while the few white students sat in stunned silence.
                          Well living on the East coast...and not so liberal as you make me out to be, I've seen the same thing with certain enthic groups where you get them together and they act totally different vs. a indivual basis. Much like KvH said not EVERYONE is like this but I would venture to say 90% are like this. Its interesting to say the least. The other thing to consider is why are they like this and what causes it.

There was a local Scolar in the paper where I live that has been writing books on why being "PC" is harmful and stated its a form of reverse discimnation. If you think about it if your a white male, your probably one of the most disimated against group in the word just because every other group out there blames you for their problems!
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I think PC crap is bordering orvellian newspeak and is IMHO impacting a society in negative way.

If you can't accept who/what you are and live with it, no PC crap is going to help.

I'm glad we haven't driven this so far in Europe.

Comment

I'm not saying everyone on the east coast is a liberal, but there is more of an ivory tower effect among many affluent New Englanders, and these folks often think ideals=reality.

edit: spelling
                              Last edited by KvHagedorn; 18 December 2003, 15:37.

Comment

Working...
                              X