Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time

Hi,

When I saw that the Parhelia was explicitly mentioned in the recommended hardware part and in the readme file, I thought that could be cool (although they mention it in the readme only to say that it has troubles managing shadows and stuff...).

Anyway, my parhelia has always run hot and showed some artifacts, but this time it is worse than ever. The shadows are ****ed up (as usual with the Parhelia and the few games I play), but the characters in the game are all ****ed up too... Triangles everywhere, just as if all the polygons on a characters needed to be "linked" to the ground. This gives some strange things, as the prince is recognizable (barely though) and looks like his cape and skin are nailed to the ground...

By the way, FAA never works correctly in Tony Hawk 4 for example, and does not work too much with the Prince too...
    And of course Super Sampling 4X is too slow to be playable...

Am I the only one experiencing difficulties with that game ?

Oh and don't try to use your gamepad with the game, it only works with ONE pad (the one which is sold with the game in a special bundle I guess...).
Working...
X