Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie trailer madness!!!

Spiderman 2 ... attack of the phalanx symbols:

This website is for sale! ifilm.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ifilm.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The Chronicles of Riddick ... xXx meets Pitch Black meets the Holy Catholic Crusades:

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Big Fish ... Tim Burton's new one, look really good, and very wierd:

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Garfield ... the cat ... the movie??? okay, sure, I'll bite:

Mindhunters ... Val Kilmer murder mystery, intriging:

Troy ... the boy toy becomes the troy boy (it's kind of interesting how Oralndo BLoom's fame from LotR has boosted him in the Hollywood ranks, his name appears in teh credits before a lot more established names, you know, like Peter O'Toole):

Hellboy ... an interesting comic book to movie pick:

That's should just about cover it.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Re: Movie trailer madness!!!

Originally posted by Jammrock
    <<SNIP>>
    Troy ... the boy toy becomes the troy boy (it's kind of interesting how Oralndo BLoom's fame from LotR has boosted him in the Hollywood ranks, his name appears in teh credits before a lot more established names, you know, like Peter O'Toole):

<<SNIP>>

Jammrock [/B]
    Not just LOTR. He did quite well in Pirates of the Carribean. As third billing.
    Home Brewer the Quintessential Alchemist!

Comment

Okay, I like it and I shouldn't complain, but these ads are starting to P*** me off. They are everywhere. I know it's free and all but arrrugg!

Comment

Saw the teaser for the sequel to The Mask this morning... DANCING BABIES ARE EVIL!!! Oh, and the Harry Potter trailer looks great, although I'm not sure how long it's been running on the big screen (Quicktime doesn't exactly do movies justice.)
        Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 17 December 2003, 15:06.

Comment

Some interesting previews there, especially Big Fish. That looks amazing. Thanks for sharing Jammrock.
          Bart

Comment

SM2:

Big Fish: when will Tim Burton stop recycling the music from Edward Scissorhands?

Hellboy:

Riddik:

Troy: , but I don't think Greece had enough timber to make that many ships....

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 December 2003, 01:41.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Well She IS supposed to have the "Face that launched a thousand ships"...

Then it might have lost something in the translation, i never did get beyound superlatives in old greek.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
              X