Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday cooling

http://www.akiba-pc.com/article.php?29.0

I've been able to push the AMD Athlon64 3200+ 2GHz chip thru the SuperPi 1M test at 3049MHz!
    He goes down to under - 100 C

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

I'm just waiting for mini Stirling cycle heat pumps to be readily available and cheap...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Interesting
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"Cool"
        Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo-Fan
          "Cool"
          I would say very cool!

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

I guess this is pretty extreme.. when is someone going to use liquid helium, though?

Comment

Hrm we've got a multistage cooling chamber similar to that one in the lab at work. Never thought to try it to overclock my pc though.. hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  I guess this is pretty extreme.. when is someone going to use liquid helium, though?
                  HEHE
                  we finns actually did that allready :P
                  Muropaketti on Otavamedian julkaisema sivusto, joka käsittelee kattavasti pelejä, elokuvia, sarjoja, tietotekniikkaa ja mobiililaitteita.

has a review on that! they got the cpu to COLD enough :P i think they got a p4 2.6 to something like 4.5-4.7 or what it was

[edit]
                  jsut find that review it was a p4 3.2 and they got it to 4.9ghz !!!!!!
                  heres the article... liquid nitrogen though!HERE
                  Last edited by NuGGeTTi; 18 December 2003, 13:38.
                  WaterCooled!
                  AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
                  Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
                  512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
                  Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

Working...
                  X