What's with the Cartoon Babes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the Cartoon Babes?

Please, someone enlighten me what the facination is with these modern cartoons with big boobs and action heros and such. I don't have a clue. Toons interested me when I was in gradeschool, but now? Am I just of the wrong mindset or am I missing something? Toon babes? Sorry, I don't see the attraction.

Am I the only one who thinks like this or are there other realists?

What Toon babes?
    Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

Could you post some examples? I think this phenomenon merits close study.

Comment

It's been that way for over 20 years plus comics are largely a young male oriented genre and very competitive, so what's the suprise?

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I dig the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing.

Kevin

Comment

Just like R&B video clips, it's all prOn. That's where the facinsation comes from I gsuess.

Darn, just had a great ludnch....
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

<--- Nothing wrong with toon babes.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Manga rulz !
                "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

And then, there's also hentai

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    And then, there's also hentai
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with them, I just don't see the attraction.

Comment

It's an age thing I think...

J1NG

Comment

Cartoon babes can achieve unheard-of levels of perfection, particularly by eliminating skin blemishes and cellulite, and the minimization of gravitational effects upon a certain area of the female anatomy.

Plus, they are make-believe. If a cartoon babe tells you to get lost because you are a geek, screw her.. she's just a fecking cartoon.

Comment

while manga/hentai rules.. everyone else is taking note of the technique and cartoons are now very good (etc the animatrix)
                            BUT BASICALLY SEX SELLS take a look at every cartoon/comic series, where the female characters had always looked a bit scrawny, nowadays they are more fleshed out gravity defying acts in high detail..( i had a purist friend getting annoyed because Rogue from X-Men had her nipple outlined against her costume )
                            Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                            ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Is that the film or the comic?

J1NG

Comment

Working...
                              X