"The Rules" have changed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Rules" have changed.

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are "the rules" from the male side. Please note ... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
    1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
    1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
    1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
    1. Crying is blackmail.
    1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
    1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
    1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
    1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
    1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
    1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
    1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
    1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
    1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
    1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
    1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and either do we.
    1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
    1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
    1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
    1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
    1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine .... Really.
    1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
    1. You have enough clothes.
    1. You have too many shoes.
    1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
    1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
    --Insert something here--

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
    ROLF LOL LOL LOL
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

ROFL.... not bad....
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

seen this before, but it's always good.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
            LMAO
            <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
              I have been trying to argue this point for years.

LOL

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

My friend has a great one.

1. We are not held responsible for what ever we say in the first fifteen seconds after being woken up.

Comment

The toilet seat thing needs to be calculated for each household, depending on the number of female and male inhabitants. For each female member of the house there is allocated 1 poop down and five pee downs each day. For each male of the house, there is allocated one poop down and five pee ups per day. When the ups outnumber the downs in a house, the seat is left up all the time. In houses where the downs outnumber the ups, the seat is left down all the time. Where there is a tie, you leave it how you used it.

For example, in a house with two females and three males, the females contribute 2x1 downs for poop and 2x5 downs for pee, giving a total of 12 downs for females. The three males contribute 3x1 poop downs and 3x5 pee ups, giving a total of 3 downs and 15 ups for males. The household total is 15 downs and 15 ups. A tie. The toilet seat is left as used.
                  Last edited by Brian R.; 15 December 2003, 22:18.

Comment

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and either do we.
                    Sure, but Christopher Columbus was trying to find India.
                    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                      The toilet seat thing needs to be calculated for each household, depending on the number of female and male inhabitants. For each female member of the house there is allocated 1 poop down and five pee downs each day. For each male of the house, there is allocated one poop down and five pee ups per day. When the ups outnumber the downs in a house, the seat is left up all the time. In houses where the downs outnumber the ups, the seat is left down all the time. Where there is a tie, you leave it how you used it.

For example, in a house with two females and three males, the females contribute 2x1 downs for poop and 2x5 downs for pee, giving a total of 12 downs for females. The three males contribute 3x1 poop downs and 3x5 pee ups, giving a total of 3 downs and 15 ups for males. The household total is 15 downs and 15 ups. A tie. The toilet seat is left as used.
                      You work for the government, don't you, Brian?

Comment

For the loo seat thing I go by the theory of leaving it however it ends up (and hence changing its state if required before starting) - that way statistically you should find it in the state you want it in proportionately to how people in the house uses it... should be the fairest way but no woman I've ever met sees it that way
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I just close the whole damn loo after I use it.. there's a cupboard above it, and I don't want anything to fall into it

Also, I never use my own standing up, only ones where I'm not sure about the hygiene (And I never use pissoirs, except when drunk. Wiping is really more effective than shaking!)

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I have two loo's at home
                            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

The ones I hate are those toilets with the little round seat that no grown man could possibly sit on and use. And the seats with the thick padding that prevents the seat from staying up on its own. As if women are the only people who need to use the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                              X