X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something's wrong with windows

this is what happens when i move a window:
    Attached Files
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

What OS? If it's XP try turning of the fancy stuff.
    If you just updated your drivers go back to the older ones.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

If you switched drivers you were supposed to uninstall the old drivers and control panel before installing the new ones. (Add or Remove: ATI-Software Uninstall Utility)
      And you could always use Driver Cleaner after running ATI's uninstall.
      Also, you could try the card at default clocks if you're overclocking.

Comment

Keep it, looks fancy

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Knirfie,
          I noticed that you've at least downloaded TorrentSearch. Be very careful, it's apparently got spyware in it (I've been told by credible sources that it even works by setting up an ftp trojan to archive the torrent files). Run Spybot S&D (don't forget to update it!).
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

yeah, i'm not using torrentsearch anymore, 'cause of the spyware, it install a lot of it, plus some sort of quick-start bar.

The problem was in the Cat's 3.4, when i upgraded it was gone, when i downgraded back it reappeared
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

What kind of connection do you have that can handle that many torrents open at once? And why did you move back to Cat 3.4? The "CoD hotfix/3.10 beta" drivers seem to be working fine.

Comment

well, the 3.9's were causing serious tv-out corruption... (all the torrents are stuck at around 95% because of no seeds)

Comment

I had the same problem but was fixed by updating IE6 - weird
                  hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                    Knirfie,
                    I noticed that you've at least downloaded TorrentSearch. Be very careful, it's apparently got spyware in it (I've been told by credible sources that it even works by setting up an ftp trojan to archive the torrent files). Run Spybot S&D (don't forget to update it!).
                    Crap.

Comment

BitTorrent works fine for me (knock-knock...). I am using Ad-Aware 181 at least once every day and also Norton AV 2004 autodetect when I am in Torrents.
                      Torrent is slooow and unstable, but it's another story.
                      The "picture" is fine

Fred H
                      It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
                      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X