• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling snowballs on Times Square

rofl

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/stor...p-127719c.html

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Incredible
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

"Are those snowballs fresh?" a woman asked.
      LMAO

Comment

Even just reading it made me grin
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

There's a sucker born every minute, especially in NYC

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

LOL, only in NYC!

Hey, I would've bought one just for fun

Comment

Yeah, I think I would've bought one too. I generally don't give money to panhandlers, but if they make me laugh, they deserve it.

I once encountered a panhandler who happened to be totally bald. His line was "Spare a hundred bucks for a haircut?". Cracked me up completely. That deserved a couple of bucks.
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

this is what Lenny Kravitz has been reduced to?

OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Only in NY are people too damn lazy to pack their own snowballs. This would never happen in the Midwest. We pride ourselves on the unique craftsmanship of each ice-crystal projectile.

Secondly, look at the shoddy work on those snowballs. There was no love put into his work. The packing looks loose at best, and would therefore not make the signiture thwap sound upon impact. The snowballs look more pear shaped that spherical, thus drastically reducing accuracy and flight speed. Horrible, horrible work.

I should fly over to NY and sell my hand-crafted, midwest "Tru-flight snowballs" (TM, R, C) for $5 a piece. For $6 I'll sell them a slushball. $7.50 gets you an iceball. And for $10 I could sell my "Icy Revenge" (TM, R, C) snowball - which is made by taking small, round rock (with no sharp edges) packed into the finest packing snow, rounded to perfection, covered in a light glaze of water to freeze the outside to prefect form, and frozen over night.

Jammrock
                  Last edited by Jammrock; 15 December 2003, 06:58.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                  X