Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia makes SPAM arrests....

....and the perps face up to 20 years

WTOP delivers the latest news, traffic and weather information to the Washington, D.C. region. See today’s top stories.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

GREAT
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Oh yeah!!

Comment

Throw them in jail and let other people spam them I say!
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

20 years? that's more then what you get for murder here...
          Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

You coddle your killers.

Murder here will get you life (as in your natural life) without any possibility of parole, and the worst offenders end up in a supemax prison.

Supermax prisons mean the prisoners are in single prisoner cells at least 23 hours a day with continuous monitoring by closed circuit TV. No television, no socialization, no nothing but four walls.

Of course in other states murder will get you the needle, hanging, the gas chamber, a firing squad or some other worthy demise.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 12 December 2003, 08:15.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

He was forging routing information and was involved in identity theft.

The Virginia case will be the first felony prosecution for violation of antispam statutes in the nation. Howard Carmack, 36, of Buffalo, N.Y., was indicted in May for allegedly using stolen identities to create Internet accounts from which he sent more than 825 million junk e-mail messages, but he was charged with identity theft.

Comment

Originally posted by knirfie
                20 years? that's more then what you get for murder here...
                And when they get out, your government is an accomplice to any further murders they commit. Maybe this liberal stupidity is a side effect of all that weed you Dutch can legally toke away on, making you guys just not give a damn about anything.

Comment

My vote: Asus A7N8X-X.
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                    My vote: Asus A7N8X-X.
                    Uh?
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                      And when they get out, your government is an accomplice to any further murders they commit. Maybe this liberal stupidity is a side effect of all that weed you Dutch can legally toke away on, making you guys just not give a damn about anything.
                      Yeah, they keep letting out all these warmongers. Those Dutch, with their corrupt governments, exploited workers, and the way they invade other countries like crazy! Oh, wait.....that's us.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                        Uh?
                        LOL, wrong thread
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                        X