3072x768 desktop backgrounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3072x768 desktop backgrounds?

Anyone know any links for such backgrounds?

I can create my own, but I would like to see what's out there.

Thanks,
    Elie

I've created a few of my own... or you can adapt some from my "panoramas" thread in the Digital Imaging forum... if you want larger versions than I've uploaded I'd be happy to share as I've used a number of them for my 3840x960 desktop... although why you'd want a picture of our farm or the view from the top of my office would escape me...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I created a 3840x1024 background image from a larger panorama that I found two days ago.

I should have bought an ATI.

Comment

9xmedia has some triple screen backgrounds.
        Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Comment

Thanks a million guys!!!!

Cheers,
          Elie

Comment

I use the panoramas from here.
            The pictures are absolutely fantastic. Most of them are something x 600. I saved the ones I liked, as bitmaps, and scaled them up to fit my 3840 x 1024 desktop

Comment

Working...
            X