Help, problems with G400 Marvel on new MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, problems with G400 Marvel on new MB

I recently put in my KT7-RAID and ended up doing a fresh install of windows, it eliminiated most of the problems. I wanted to see if video capture was going ok so i went into virtualdub and noticed the incoming audio was weird, cant quite explain what it sounded like, so I checked all the connections and everything was ok. Then i tried muting the audio through the volume control panel and noticed it had no affect on the audio at all.. the slider does nothing to the incoming audio. Then i tried using PC-VCR and noticed it looked like this:

Anybody know what I should do?

Ummmm.... you could try buying a license at www.Hyperionics.com

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Well visually it looks like the well known PC-VCR remote missing buttons problem which can be cured by installing the vid tools in the default installation directory. However, I'm not sure that this would cause the audio problems that you describe.
      I'd try a vid tools uninstall/reinstall and see if that helps. What powerdesk and vidtools combination are you using and what flavour is your OS?

- Simon

Patrick, that was wicked. LOL

[This message has been edited by The Scientist (edited 15 December 2000).]

Comment

Actually the problem with the sound was that the sound cables were mixed up in the back :P so everything is ok now.

Comment

A friend told me he has the same problem after installing WinME, with Win98 he never had this, nor did I...

Comment

The logic behind connecting the cables is the same on both OS:s

Comment

Working...
            X