Users cleaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users cleaning?

I was thinking about this as the number of members is increasing, while the number of people writing is always about the same.

What about removing those users that did never wrote and that have been no more used since year 2001?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Cause Murcers are Lurkers

Comment

Out of 12,045 members 2 or 3% are probably active, it can't be that all the rest are lurking ?
      On most forums if you haven't posted for a year your account is canceled (I think it's also the policy here), but I thought the problem here was that you can't/shouldn't delete/remove members that have posts because it will also delete those posts.

I'd go for removing members that haven't posted for a year and don't have any posts, as a starter. Of course, if Sasq is willing to spare some precious time on this

Comment

It's easy enough to do, but *if* i did it would be based on last login time.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
          It's easy enough to do, but *if* i did it would be based on last login time.

Exactly what I said:
          Originally posted by Drizzt
          What about removing those users that did never wrote and that have been no more used since year 2001?
          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Working...
          X