Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy X-2

Ok, has anyone played this yet?

It's like... Final Fantasy meets Charlie's Angels meets some horrific Japanese Girl-Group!

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Incidentally, best I can tell it is set a few years after FF-X.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

I plan to stay away from this one.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Call me crazy but I really like FFX-2, the gameplay and game system is way better than FFX, and I like the way the story unfolds. Great game IMO.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

lol, as a hardcore FF fan, I also plan to stay away from FF forever. (even 12)

I think FF-X2 can be good, but I cannot stand what they did to Yuna lol. From an innocent girl she became a slut. Especially Rikku (ok, maybe she's a slut since the beginning, but that's not my point)

anyways, I am pretty sure the game play is pretty fun.

But now I am attached to the Xenogears/Xenosaga series (much better, deeper story line IMO)

Comment

Yeah I have to go back and play Xenogears, I never did... and now Xenosaga 2 has been announced...

The gameplay seems VERY cool, I'm just not so sure I'm into this whole "well if we change clothes then we get NEW POWERS! GIRL POWERS! YAY!" crap.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Ok I take it back. I think it might be fun. It'll allow me to let out the part of me that's all cute and girly and wants to dress up in lots of DIFFERENT ultra-revealing outfits.

- Gurm

Comment

Xenogers, yeah that game has an AWESOME story, and even though I have the original game, I still haven't played it.

As for FFX-2, come on guys it's not THAT bad. Sure their outfits are a little "adult" but the game is damn good.

Comment

Do any of you read "8-bit Theater"?

Today's was hilarious. A reader wrote in to ask what he thought about FFX-2 (note - the entire comic is based on classic Final Fantasy games, the old-style ones).

He replied "If Square Enix seriously thinks I'm going to give them $50 so that I can play 'Pretty Princess Dress-Up' for 40 hours, they're very mistaken."

Then he goes on... "Now let me get back to FFXI, so I can level up and be powerful enough to put on the new boots, cape, hat, tunic, pants, hairband, bangle, bracelet, and necklace I just bought."

- Gurm

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  Do any of you read "8-bit Theater"?

Today's was hilarious. A reader wrote in to ask what he thought about FFX-2 (note - the entire comic is based on classic Final Fantasy games, the old-style ones).

He replied "If Square Enix seriously thinks I'm going to give them $50 so that I can play 'Pretty Princess Dress-Up' for 40 hours, they're very mistaken."

Then he goes on... "Now let me get back to FFXI, so I can level up and be powerful enough to put on the new boots, cape, hat, tunic, pants, hairband, bangle, bracelet, and necklace I just bought."

- Gurm
                  LOL, used to read that strip a while back.

I say rent it and try it for yourself, of course there's always gonna be features that most won't like but that's the way it goes, no?

Comment

Oh, I have it. It's out of sync though. Dunno if it's the media it's on or if the game is just that way. Bleh.

- Gurm

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I feel that FF is getting to westernized

Comment

Working...
                        X