Spam !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam !

Well it's getting a little out of hand I'm getting around 300 - 400 emails a day and I know I'm not that poular
    Any idea's on how to stop it ?? or is my only option to delete my account and start again ?

Use an anti spam software ? Filter it ?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Any recommendations TransformX ? for spam software that is

thx

Comment

For spam software search for "bulk mailer" on google

You know, you really shouldn't give your email address to those "free pr0n" sites

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
          You know, you really shouldn't give your email address to those "free pr0n" sites

so tru

Comment

mozilla's and thundbirds built in spam filltering is pretty good.

But a free addon filter which you can use with IE is mailwasher

Comment

My recommendation is to quit using a local email client. Start using yahoo or hotmail accounts. My yahoo mail account has great SPAM filtering and I hardly ever see SPAM anymore. I honestly see about 1 SPAM message a week. Also, if you are tied to your ISP's email because you have been using it so long, check to see if they have web email. Comcast does and I started using that instead of Outlook. Comcast also have built in SPAM filtering. OF course, the main benefit is the ability to check your email anywhere you have a net connection.

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
              X