Motherboard Tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard Tray

Anybody here willing to part with just the motherboard tray from their case? I'd be willing to pay shipping and maybe some $.

Or, does anybody know where I can buy a case with a motherboard tray that is really REALLY cheap? I think the cheapest is around $60-70 that I can see.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

PM sent

Comment

SitFlyer was kind enough to offer a motherboard tray to me. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. If anybody else has a case with a removable motherboard tray that slides out the back, I would be very interested in it.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

how about a pic of what you are looking for and i can scour my parts piles 8D
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

See how the motherbaord tray slides out and it still ahs the back wall to screw the cards down. I need just that motherboard tray. The problem is, motherboard trays usually only come in higher end, more expensive cases.

edit: the picture helps

Dave

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=3669 under 50$ shipped

Comment

I found this cool link. I think this will get me what I am looking for. What do you all think?

I can say in the comments section that I want just the mobo tray? Only down side is it is $17 after shipping costs. But $17 is a lot cheaper than $50

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                Dave you should swing by a store about 2 miles from here... the Owner leaves the junk PC's outside and they mysteriously dissappear! And he's glad they do!
                Well go grab one for me! kidding man, but if you feel up to it and there is someway I can make it worth your while, just let me know.

Dave

Comment

So what mad scheme requires just a mobo tray?...a PC hidden in lounge furniture?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman
                    So what mad scheme requires just a mobo tray?...a PC hidden in lounge furniture?
                    I'd love to tell you but I can't yet. If it all works out, MURC will be the first to see

Dave

Comment

cool

Comment

any updates?

Comment

Which part? getting a mobo tray or telling you what I am making?

Looks like I'll have to buy an entire case to get the mobo tray. That's OK though because I need the bay drives as well

As far as what I am making, it'll probably be early next year before I am anywhere near where I want to be. Mostly a cost issue

Comment

Working...
                          X