Heh Heh Turkey out, poor Scots and Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh Heh Turkey out, poor Scots and Wales

Latvia dump Turkey out of Euro 2004. I wonder how may Latvian fans got attacked on the way home.
    Scotland went belly up in Holland allowing Holland to declare at 6 - 0 with twenty minutes to go.
    In the meantime Wales showing lack of imagination slid quietly to defeat against a rather poor looking Russian team.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

And our ****tard of a coach thought 0-0 would be enough to go to Euro. (1-1 away score).

You cannot ****ing win a match without scoring a goal.

He played the bunker. Croatia scored in 60th minute and the faith was sealed.

2 promising actions were organized, but you cannot score a goal under pressure with best attacker out due to being booked twice consecutively and changing with defensive player minutes before end.

Hope they sack him. He was a selector once already and he had no results, while the guy that came after him, got us into Euro 2000 and World Cup 2002.

Of course with relations between countries at this low level this is even worse.

Croatia played better football, win is deserved, but had we played for a goal from the start, things could have been very different.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 20 November 2003, 02:02.

Comment

WE'RE GOING TO PORTUGAL!!!!!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
        WE'RE GOING TO PORTUGAL!!!!!
        pfff
        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

When have you moved to Israel, and why, Kei?

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Business trip, mainly training and meetings. I arrived last saturday and I'm staying till next friday.

Going to see Masada and the Dead Sea tomorrow (Going to float in the water ). And probably Jeruzalem (Whaling Wall, etc) this saturday. I'm probably going to meet Anan (Dogbert) next week, he's living only 20km from where I'm staying.
            Off Topic:
            Damn Murc is slow today
            Last edited by KeiFront; 20 November 2003, 08:50.
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Cool - let us know how he's getting on
              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Will do

Comment

Give him my regards

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                  X