Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

That looks painfull! oooh

Poor guy.

Comment

Owowowowowowowow OW!

Great, and I was just about to go to the gym.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

that must have hurt as hell
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

On that note

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Back when I was coaching baseball (Little League, Pony League etc.) one 12 year old pitcher defied my team rule not to throw curve balls and enced up looking like that, but it was worse than a dislocation. In this kids case the epiphyseal plate (growth plate) in his elbow separated, which is hell and gone more serious than a dislocation.

Because of a rash of such incidents in kids under 15 many leagues have outlawed or restricted the use of breaking pitches until the child is old entough for the growth plates to have fused, but most leagues still allow them.

IMO many breaking pitches can be thrown without overstressing the elbow, but this does not include the traditional overhand curve ball and it should be outlawed for players under 16.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 19 November 2003, 12:37.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Can't remember his name (not a wrestling fan,) but did anyone see that video where the guy jumps off the corner and lands wrong, snapping his leg in half? Similar to that kickboxing one tjalfe posted, but somehow even more painfull looking.

Comment

Wow, that karate chick must really hate men !

Comment

Hey thanks tjalfe for the link, I take Aikido Yoshinkan and love it!

Our Dojo's web site is...

Cheers,
                  Elie

Comment

My friend send my the link. He is teaching Akido in Kingston. ( yet I could still take him on in a fun wrestling match )
                    If I lived any nearer his place I would probably go take lessons
                    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Cool

To tell you the truth, it takes at least minimum 10 years to start to understand Aikido. It is one of hardest most difficult martial art to comprehend let alone master.

I friend of mine once who played football in University couldn't even knock me down because I had good balance and center of gravity and I'm only Blue belt which equates to 4th KYU.

I have at least 10 more years before I can say "I know Aikido"

Comment

Working...
                      X