My Case mod Continued....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Case mod Continued....

okay heres a pic of how its going to look the flames wont be exactly like that just a skiss....
    and i just found out that my case the Lian Li PC-70 is 3 WEEKS !!! 3 WEEKS LATE!!! IM LIKE WTF MATE^ !! well anyway hope i dont have to wait that long
    WaterCooled!
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
    Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
    512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
    Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

specifically Some suggestions for maximizing flow rates in a water cooling setup by my friend pHaestus

have fun looks good
    "Propaganda isn't what you tell people, It's what you don't tell them." William S. Paley founder CBS

Comment

Could you just make one big window, by also including the space between the two planed ones ?
      And, umm, also leave a bit of a border to the top edge, as much as it is on the bottom.

Comment

again with the 7 foot LCD
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

That's a big LCD... There must be some kind of space-time anomoly in the front of the case for it to fit in there
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

FU guys i use to count metrics so i dont know how its supposed to be then! ok 7'' is that correct?
            WaterCooled!
            AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
            Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
            512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
            Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

Originally posted by NuGGeTTi
              FU guys i use to count metrics so i dont know how its supposed to be then! ok 7'' is that correct?
              Hehe, yes, that's correct.

Funny, i was gonna point out the same thing as the others.

Comment

Just messin' with ya. No worries.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

O.K, here is my case mod:
                  I haven't finished it yet but note the cute LCD and the blue LED .
                  Attached Files
                  Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

jaw dropping

I love it.................

on the side note, check these case out.... i really love their design!

and this...

Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 23 November 2003, 22:24.

Comment

hm... there are already pics of my case mod somewhere on murc......
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                        http://www.ahanix.com/extreme.html

and this...

http://www.ahanix.com/d_dbox.html
                        Nice. they look like they'd be nice in the living room.

Comment

Working...
                        X