Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmers doubt abilities of new scarecrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers doubt abilities of new scarecrow...

Attached Files
    FT.

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

ROFL
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I know exactly how that farmer feels.

But pigeons are very tasty and once shot down, a hammer blow to each wing joint and a slit down the belly will pop up the breasts (phnarrr) which can then be cooked to taste. A meal from the sky in about 10 minutes

Might have to try crow...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

How about a Magpie ??
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

mmmm magpie pie
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

If your magpie's are anything like the ones in Australia, they are best straigned through a tennis raquet first.
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

What about seagulls? You get some really fat bastards out there.
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I believe crows are eaten in places, but seagulls? Ugh! I believe their flesh tastes oily and fishy and is anything but pleasant. I prefer pheasants and partridges. I abhor the modern tasteless cotton-wooly-fleshed supermarket chickens.

Our cockney friends would prefer to stone the crows, rather than f..k them, I believe. Now, I wonder what we can get them stoned on
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I heard a really good recipe for seagull once:

Heat oven to 350 F.
                    Clean and dress one medium sized seagull.
                    Season, place in pan on center oven rack.
                    Place a brick on top of the seagull. Bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
                    Remove from oven.
                    Throw seagull away. Eat brick.

Kevin

Comment

I've never had pigeon, but I'm guessing the one's round here are pretty tasty. If our cats get one, they eat it all except for the feet and feathers (which are generally left in scattered liberally around the house).

Starlings on the other hand they bring in live and let go in the living room, only to be unable to get them back down from the lampshade. I think the neighbours think we are weird as twice I have been spotted emptying a live starling out of a pillow case in the street I'm guessing they're not too tasty

Comment

Aaarrghhh! Bloody cats - got home to them snacking down on a pigeon. Looks like it fought pretty hard too Ornaments, feathers, blood, entrails all over the downstairs.

Feathers are the worst - they clog the vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob(QG)
                          ..Ornaments, feathers, blood, entrails all over the downstairs.
                          Sounds like the set for "Kill Bill"
                          When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

My parents damn cat had a habit of catch mice and then release them inside the house where it sudenly was "our" responsibility to catch it

and actualy, the same tactics employed to catch runaway guinea pigs also works excelent on mice
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Dove is really good. Nice and tender.
                              --Insert something here--

Comment

Working...
                              X