X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Upgrades

Ha!!

You thought this was about computer stufff....LOL

This is what this X-BB has been up to for the last few months.

I just added a new front bumper this weekend.

2002 SR5 4x4, Dorado Gold
    Suspension:
    Front: PP coils/Bilsteins/RevTek Diff Drop.
    Rear: Downey 3.5" coils/Bilsteins.
    Tires: 275/70/16 Michelin LTX M/S
    The Rest:
    I.S.R. Mod, Elbow Modified, Amsoil air filter, ARB Bumper and A pair of Hellas.
    A whole bunch of other accessories.
    Topped of with Zaino's Polish.
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Sharp truck!

Have you driven your truck in snow or ice with the LTXs? I am considering getting them or the Michelin X-Radial LT or X-Terrains for this purpose.

(I know, you're in NM, but there's some chance you've gone into the mountains nearby...)
    Last edited by Brian R.; 17 November 2003, 11:54.

Comment

Not yet. After doing more research I wish I got the X-terrain tires instead.

Actually I wanted to get Bridgestone Dueler REVOS but couldn't find them in the 275/70/16 size.
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Nice.

You don't see cars..ahem..TRUCKS like that over here. They are serous drinkers, and wallets here in Europe don't like that!

Comment

Why do you lean toward the X-Terrains?

Comment

They have better reviews than the M/S

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
              Nice.

You don't see cars..ahem..TRUCKS like that over here. They are serous drinkers, and wallets here in Europe don't like that!
              Tell your government to drop the 200+ % tax they have on cars then :P (.. assuming they are anything like the danish taxes)

edit: typo
              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
                Tell your government to drop the 200+ % tax they have on cars then :P (.. assuming they are anything like the danish taxes)

edit: typo
                No, car taxes here in sweden aren't like the danish ones, they are quite humane. That's the reason why danes drive considerably lesser cars than us, as some cars costs twice as much there.

It's the fuel cost I was reffering to, gas cost is much, much higher than in america.(~€1/l)

Comment

Please tell me you take that baby off roading! If so, it's a very nice job. However, if it only ever sees paved roads, then thtbttbtbbth!!!
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Damn Italy...
                    It's illegal here to change tyre brand, to change rear mirrors, it's illegal to even change the lamps with more powerful ones...
                    And, cars and motorcycles cost double and fuel is more than 1€/l...

Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Yes, it goes off-road.

I didn't put that bumper on for protection from rogue shopping carts .....ROFL!!!!!

Plus my favorite fishing spots have lots of deer and elk along the highway. I've seen too many stock vehicles get totaled from hitting deer at 60-70 MPH.

As far as adding extra lights we can have 4 lights 2 headlights plus 2 auxillary lights mounted between 12 and 30 inches off the road surface in New Mexico. All States vary in regulations. Some states make it illegal to have auxillary lights that stay on with the headlight's high beams.

Comment

Ok then, I approve Those are some very nice upgrades, and you didn't go over the top, so it still looks classy too.

It would look better covered in an inch of mud though...
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Here's some Off-Road fun from last summer up in Colorado. A bunch of us with 4-Runners and Tacomas got together last August in Buena Vista.

Here's a nicely made video with a great sound track.....
                          CO4RJ

Comment

woah!!!! Paul! Excellent video!

those are some real muscle cars there! nice.

nice upgrade too.. love it.

awesome soundtrack also.

thanks for the vid

Comment

I wanna get one of those for my car, that way when some ****ole cuts me off, well I can just RAm him!!!

@ALPBM: Tis a nice add-on indeed, I love it.
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X