Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera 7.22

Just to let you know that Opera 7.22 is out

Faster, safer and smarter than default browsers. Fully-featured for privacy, security, and so much more. Get the faster, better Opera browser for free.

Happy D/L
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

az? where are you? something happened to you? why didn't YOU post that??

mfg
    wulfman
    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
    "Lobsters?"
    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Sell it to me guys

Long standing IE user here, what do I have to gain by changing browser, fancy a little change.

[Have a version installed on another machine for testing but never use it]

Comment

I'll see if this has got the freezing bug like most of the others have since version 6.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well Opera is a great browser, it has a lot of features, skins, popup blocking, it is faster and more secure than IE.

The earlier versions of Opera where good but a bit buggy, from 7.20 is has been excellent and has replaced IE on my system.

Just give it a try and after a few days I think you'll be very happy with it
          System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

The Pit: The bug you're talking about has been gone since 7.20

Comment

Originally posted by PAugustin
              The Pit: The bug you're talking about has been gone since 7.20
              It was in the last release so far it seems okay. Damn thing forgot too import the IE favorites.

Found em it's hid them.
              Last edited by The PIT; 17 November 2003, 02:35.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

dbdg: 30 Days to Becoming an Opera7 Lover

Wulfman: I have known this for a few days (as have other MURCers), but had too little time. Haven't done this minor upgrade yet, see sig

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Avant Browser seems quite nice as well.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by az dbdg: 30 Days to Becoming an Opera7 Lover
                    Cheers AZ, I will have read.

Comment

I've been an Opera user since 7.0, and I like it!!!

Comment

Bah... since 3.62

But yes, 7 is one of the biggest steps forward (if not the biggest) since then.

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Opera Rocks!
                          Still finding the mail client a little ackward, but getting used to it daily.
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Mozilla Firebird

Comment

One thing that really bugs me about Opera is that whenever it encounters a problem - eg. website authentication, domain not found whatever it popup a box. Until you get rid of that box you can not tab to any other window. Is there a way to turn this off?
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                              X