Love and your mates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love and your mates

You know sometimes you wish you never made a comment.

Months ago one of my best mates was being unresonable with his girlfriend. So to make him think I said "If you want to give her away I'll have her"

Fine he grumbled and mumbled but problem solved so I thought.

I was supposed to be going out last night but a bad cold was going mto stop me but he came around in the aftternoon surprisingly. We had a laugth and agreed to meet tomorrow.

So we meet today to watch England V Denmark. It seems his girlfriend and himself have been having probs. Anyway I listen to all this with another friend and then halfway through it turns up he's also still worried about me running off with her if he fubars up.
    When I said I was pissed so I just said I was pissed when I said it. No problem but it came up again later on. The problem seemed about debt so I gave him a way out of that during later conversations but jeez why is he so worried. It took me months too like her and she's not my type and I would lose so many friends it wouldn't be worth it anyway.

On another note I had a nice time talling to another girl none of the crap like I want to get married just nice easy eye contact and conversation. Sadly I got forced out of retirement over pool.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

erm.. not sure i follow that...

Sounds like he's pretty insecure.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      erm.. not sure i follow that...

Sounds like he's pretty insecure.
      I was very surprised it came up in the conversation. I was also very surprised he came over to my house yesterday afternoon so even then something was bugging him.

Oh by the way his last bird fancied me. It was me or him but she wanted marraged and kids so I went Uh err.

She dumped him but now she's pregnant his ex.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

erm.. i am not sure i follow that either!
        She dumped him but now she's pregnant his ex.
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Easy got new boyfriend, got shagged forgot the pil, either on purpose or mean't it or new boyfriend didn't care or think.

By the way I'm drunk.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

cool Fancy a game of UT2003?

I'll go fetch some wine.

Comment

cool Fancy a game of UT2003?

I'll go fetch some wine.
              hehe, going for a easy kill?
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm watching chess me old laddie. X3D is in trouble.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

hehehe I don't think his intoxication will make much difference!

Comment

Watching chess where?

Comment

You haven't met many chess players. The better they are the odder they are.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I think that's the best compliment I've been paid all day

Cheers!

Comment

Watching chess where?
                          www.chessbase.com then follow the links.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                            By the way I'm drunk.
                            that is prety obvious
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X