Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see what Natalie Portman was wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see what Natalie Portman was wearing?

Okay, I think she's a very attractive woman. But how did she leave the house in this dress? It's just a tad sheer....

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Dunno....and far be it from me to tell her to cover it up with it looks so nice as things are....but if you load 'em into an image editor and boost the gamma a few points they look a lot better

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

lol doc, I might have to try that
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Somehow I don't think the red in her cheeks is just makeup. Some subtle nipple caps/covers were called for ? Not to say that the whole top could've been covered by more thicker/opaque material, but hey, I shouldn't really complain here ?

Comment

I'm a greater person than you, I have the capacity to forgive
          You can thank me later.
          Last edited by TransformX; 16 November 2003, 03:31.
          "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

A little discression is needed with the above link
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
              Dunno....and far be it from me to tell her to cover it up with it looks so nice as things are....but if you load 'em into an image editor and boost the gamma a few points they look a lot better

Dr. Mordrid

already did that :P
              those beach photos that were all over the net about 2 years ago weren't that bad either...

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX
                I'm a greater person than you, I have the capacity to forgive
                You can thank me later.
                yep, that's what I am talking about, coincidentally those pictures were taken and appeared on the net right after her 18th birthday

Comment

Originally posted by NetSnake
                  yep, that's what I am talking about, coincidentally those pictures were taken and appeared on the net right after her 18th birthday
                  And the problem is...?

Comment

no problem here
                    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX
                      And the problem is...?
                      no problem, I was just thinking that she may wanted this to boost her popularity a little bit and couldn't do it when she was under the legal age (nobody would publish them)...

Comment

I think she's popular enough already.

Comment

Hmm, dunno. On these beach pictures she looks a bit .... erm skinny?
                          The average girl here looks as good as she does on those photos. I'm quite sure that she wouldn't have wanted those unfavorable pics to be leaked.

The pics linked in Wombats first post do look much better in comparision...
                          But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                          My System
                          2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                          German ATI-forum

Comment

Well to me the question is simple. Would In want my girl looking like that or would I seek to have a relationship with a women like that.

Either the way the answer is no and if a lass walked up to me like that I would think slapper and wouldn't take them seriously.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I dunno... I'd give her a whirl
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                              X