Sennhesier PC 150's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sennhesier PC 150's

I had a chance to listen to this headset yesterday. They are your basic PC game/music headset w/ mic. Since they were made by Sennheiser I was intrigued. I was listening to a 128kbps stream of some sort of jazz. I was very impressed since these headphones are about $50-80 and are really made to compete with Plantronics, Logitech, etc...

The highs were incredibly crisp without being too overbearing. The drums and specifically the clean bass lines in the jazz song were simply amazing! These headphones are worlds above anything else I've heard in that price range. Keep in mind this was all on a 128kbps stream. I can't even imagine a regular CD.

I asked my buddy where he bought them. He told me he got them from Ecost.com

Now, I've known aobut this site but never really checked it out. They have a very similar lay out to newegg and I thought they might be related. Anyway, I went to ecost and the price was $39.00. **** it, I decide to buy a pair. Bottom line, $46 shipped to my door. I just wanted to pass my experience and the killer price I found for anyone else that is looking for a gaming/music headset with mic but doesn't want to spend a bundle of money.

OK, this is crazy, I just checked ecost.com and the headphones are now $70! Crazy. Oh, I get it now, there is a "bargain countdown" section and they were in there with a quntity of 7 when I bought them yesterday. I guess they sold out.

Dave
    Last edited by Helevitia; 15 November 2003, 11:13.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Just noticed they are back to $39.00 again with 3 left.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
    X