• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter teaser trailer out.

For those Harry Pothead fans out there:

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

looks cool in the first impression, but the singing is extremely annoying.

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Who is Harry Potter?
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
        Who is Harry Potter?
        have you been living in a closet for the past years??
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I knew I'd get someone to answer
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

The kids are a LOT older looking.

This is what happens when you blow your extremely tight shooting schedule. *shrug*

There's talk of replacing them for later movies, but I don't see it happening.

At least they're back on schedule now, with Goblet of Fire scheduled for 2005, and Order of the Phoenix for 2006.

Now Rowling has to get off her "lookit me I have lots of money now so I can dress like a crazy rich lady" butt and write the last two books.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              The kids are a LOT older looking.

This is what happens when you blow your extremely tight shooting schedule. *shrug*

There's talk of replacing them for later movies, but I don't see it happening.

At least they're back on schedule now, with Goblet of Fire scheduled for 2005, and Order of the Phoenix for 2006.

Now Rowling has to get off her "lookit me I have lots of money now so I can dress like a crazy rich lady" butt and write the last two books.

- Gurm
              sigh.....
              thinking about stones and glas houses
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

No no. I don't have any stones, nor do I live in a glass house. I'm too poor to live in a glass house.

J.K. Rowling, on the other hand, now dresses like my grandmother. But with my grandmother, it's all costume jewelry and FAKE tacky furs.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Cool!!!

Believe it or not I have just recently finished reading the first two books, after seeing the movies, and have started on the third. It will be interesting to see how well they do with this one compared to the first two and the books.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Was it on the 2nd DVD extras? I saw Rowling being interviewed.. she was wearing high heel boots and leather. Pretty scary. Like one of those Brit dominatrixes. "Time for your spanking, Harry Potter! Drop those drawers, you're getting the slipper today!"

Comment

OK, this is awesome, can't wait for the real thing!

Comment

There, and also on TV. She just looks like someone who's been poor all her life, is handed lots of money, and instead of slowly working her way into expensive stuff just buys the most expensive one of everything at Sak's - regardless of whether it's hideous or not.

- Gurm

Comment

"looks cool in the first impression, but the singing is extremely annoying."-Rakido

Oddly enough I like the singing.

Another film to look forward to. I hope the 6th and 7th books are not rushed in order to meet movie demands.
                          Also, I can't imagine the 4th through 7th books can be made into good movies. There is just too much information to make the films a reasonable length while doing the books justice (4th and 5th books anyway).
                          Just a month left of grad school!

Comment

Working...
                          X