Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a Centrino or P4-M laptop I'd appreciate it if you ran the MSP7 benchmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a Centrino or P4-M laptop I'd appreciate it if you ran the MSP7 benchmark

I'm in the market for a new laptop and realistically speaking MS Pro 7 is the application I use to measure acceptable performance. Everything else I us runs fast enough on my current P3 1.2 laptop! Everything except MSP7 that is.

Although the P4-M scales to much higher clock speeds than the Pentium-M (centrino), Centrino based notebooks are cooler, smaller,and consume less power than their P4-M counterparts. In addition, the more efficient core and larger l2 cache of the Pentium-M may offset some of the P4-M's clockspeed advantage.

If you have either a P4-M or Pentium M I'd appreciate it if you'd run this MS Pro 7 benchmark located here:

Thanks,

Mark
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home
Working...
X