X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC:RuSH HOUR, intall problems

I have a BIG problem with it

the install.exe program refuses to run on some computers

On my workstation at work it tells me I have a kernel32.dll error "getprogram" flag could not be called. (this computer is the only one where a errormessage is shown, on other computers it either loadsa or just spinns the cda bit)

On another computer with the same OS (w2k sp4) it starts.

On my boss old w98 install it works.

On the ****ole customers computer it wont work, he also has w98

none of the computers where it the setup program do launches , actualy DO meet the minimum rec of DX or hw

Those where it wont work are all within the requirements

I have tested all in the EA faq, nothing works!

And lastly:
    SC4 original, do start and install on all computers (on those that dont meet sys requirements the game wont launch after the install is finished but that is a difrent history and totaly logical )
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

okay, talked to the EA suport smuck!
    And that bozo claimes that the autolauch is so sensitive that it wont start if i got the wrong vidcard driver

But its fixed now
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
    X