CaZe ModZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaZe ModZ

Well got like 1000000 hours extra time so I thought wtf lets make a new case mod and first of to choose case and it got to be the lian li pc70 becoze 1.its aluminium eazy to mod 2.it light weight 3.its big 4.it looks great from starters...

now this is what i got and what i need

CoolPuter Basic Waterblock for Socket A ! Got that 45€
    Black ice radiator + pump + the water + cables + reservoir got that of friend (Guru) for cheap :P! 90€
    Case Lian li pc-70 still waiting cant they ever deliver anything in time ? 299€
    sum flurosent thing to put in the water schould be like 10€ :P!
    2 x UV cold cathodes 35€
    2x 12cm sunon fans :P! loud...hope not...
    tachometer 80€!!! OMG!
    LCD Screen preferably color and 5-7' price yet unknown
    and sum other random modding stuff !
    the case will be painted in flames u know like flames .... like red flames... anyways it schould be done by the end of december so stay tuned for updates !
    WaterCooled!
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
    Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
    512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
    Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

I can tell you that a 7' ( foot) screen is pretty darn pricy!
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Well got like 1000000 hours extra time
      Seems to me you also got 1000000 € extra... What's with case modding? Yet another dick extension... no insult meant there... It's just that most of those case mods are plain stupid, and are in fact nothing else but a few cold lights, a hole here and there and a big skull and crossbones drawing on the side... Just a waste of money IMHO.
      If you're gonna mod your PC, do it in a creative, not-seen-before way. Modding makes sense if you get something really unique in the end.

My 2 cents...

Comment

@Goc: It looks cool, that's the whole point

Why do women get their hair down? Because it looks cool

Why do people mod their car? Because it looks cool (though I don't really like modding cars)

I think its the same thing with computer. The machine that you live with 24-7 (for those who mod anyways). Just like cars.

Comment

No problem there... Was just stating my opinion. I find modding cars distasteful also... It's a tool, a vehicle, something to make it easier for you to get your work done and then go live your life with real persons... Have a drink, tell a joke, get laid. Things people do.
          Not that I'm stating that people that mod stuff don't have a life. It's just that I think they could spend time and money doing more quality stuff.
          That said, I think women getting their hair down is cool... That's one mod I really like....

Comment

yea i know Goc, no worries

besides, i don't case mod, i think its also a waste of money lol.

but on the other hand, if i have the money, that's a different story hahahaha.

I'd spend the money on better parts like better Power Supply

Comment

Ditto... This crappy one I have is showing signs of near death...

Comment

I keep meaning to mod my case... but that will be for functionality - not asthetics. It needs to be quiter!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Case modding means differently to different people, for some it is to spice up the looks.

For me a good case mod would be to integrate a pc in such a way that its functionality is not compromised (improvement eg. less noise as Paddy mentioned is a bonus) and does not take up too much space and is not too distracting when working and still can be a conversation topic.

By the way, i have been thinking of modelling my pc as well but yet to find any time or purpose. My system is working well as it is.
                  Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                  ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                    [B
                    Why do women get their hair down? Because it looks cool
                    [/B]

Yeh but you can shag a Women.
                    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

You can shag a PC with a Nigel B. Adapter (TM)

We once had a tech support guy (the aforementioned Nigel B.)come over to our office...he got so excited when he saw our HP 5SiMX sat in the corner that we were afraid for its virginity Ever since...any hardware can be shagged as long as it has Nigel B. Adapter!

T.
                      FT.

Comment

Working...
                      X