• Show
Clear All

• Icq List

update

whats the numbers?

ive installed the bastard program again
    www.lizziemorrison.com

who's the fella?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

???? Uh, numbers???

Umfriend:

Dunno, Brad? Best friend from...?

J1NG

Comment

I think she wants the ICQ numbers from the ppl that gave them to here b4?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

But I need to get it up and running again, too.

Comment

arg...... ICQ was the only IM i used to use... but then came MSN and every body I know transfered to it and i was left alone on ICQ so i joind the club... reactivated it a few weeks ago to see if any one still used it... ran it for a week but did not get any one so i shut it back down

it is by far better than the other IMs in respect that it alaws you to send offline msgs..... something that MSN msenger and others dont do.....
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Numbers, in my profile would be. Mmm. Yes.

When 900 years old you reach, look so good you will not... hmm?

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Mine is in the profile
                  There is a field for it in there
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Trillian is teh win.

Anyway: 326776275

Comment

yea, trillian all the way! They have a free version for download.

Comment

Qui-Gon-J1NG

When I get the time to install it again of course! Stupid Thunder

J1NG

Comment

See profile and use Trillian or Miranda (altough the later is more difficult to set up)
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't msn cutting off trillian soon?
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Nope, they're not. That date has already passed, and Cerulean changed Trillian to work with the new system.
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X