Got any tats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got any tats?

Show them off. I'll take pictuers of mine tomorrow and post them here.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I take it we are not discussing potatoes?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Or Belgian lace?
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Re: Got any tats?

Originally posted by Helevitia
        Show them off. I'll take pictuers of mine tomorrow and post them here.
        guess you must be very supple to get a good pic!

Comment

hmm, tats
          is that suposed to be an 'o' as in tots?
          or an 'i' as in ( . )( . )?
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
              I take it we are not discussing potatoes?
              With a moniker like your's, they're called murphies
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

tats short for tattoes body art etc...

i hate needles so I'll prolly never get one

i have seen some gorgeous work done on friends tho and 1 even won a competition in Maine.
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Julie has several. I find them distasteful defilements of the beauty of the human body.

Not to mention that whatever you think is "cool", "meaningful", or "representative of your true nature" now... will be "stupid", "really stupid", and "really ****ing stupid" in a couple decades.

And they're permanent. D'oh!

- Gurm
                  Last edited by Gurm; 8 November 2003, 11:44.
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Oh, did I also mention that since 90% of the corporate world feels the same way I do, any VISIBLE tatoos are the equivalent of taking a sharpie and writing "UNEMPLOYABLE" on your forehead?

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

ROFL
                      Gurm
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Never thought it would happen, but, I have to agree with Gurm

Comment

The number of people getting their tattoos removed with lasers has gone up EXPONENTIALLY in recent years.

The fastest-growing sectors?

Very young adults who realize that the "I'm a horny slut" tattoo they got one drunken night on spring break is a liability, not an asset, when trying to get a job with their shiny new liberal arts degree...

and...

People who have passed a life milestone... either birth of a child (always good for permanently ****ing up the excellent tattoo you had on your tummy or ass)... or the onset of middle age, or arrival of a grandchild.

All of a sudden, as you hit the ripe old age of 45 or 50, you realize that the flabby, faded dragon that used to look so sinister now just looks like some drunk attacked you with a magic marker.

The only old people I've seen who LIKE their tattoos are the real freakies (who have most of their body covered) and those for whom it holds a social significance - army vets and hell's angels, for example.

It's bad enough that you have to look in the mirror and cope with yourself aging badly... nevermind having to look in the mirror and cope with the deformed scorpion or rattlesnake aging badly.

- Gurm

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                            Julie has several. I find them distasteful defilements of the beauty of the human body.

Not to mention that whatever you think is "cool", "meaningful", or "representative of your true nature" now... will be "stupid", "really stupid", and "really ****ing stupid" in a couple decades.

And they're permanent. D'oh!

- Gurm
                            Well said.

How does Julie feel about hers now, and how does she feel about how you feel, and are there any of her parts, being so defiled, that you refuse to include in your lovemaking?

Comment

My dad has one, he got it when him and his buddies joined the forces. They all got the same tattoo, I guess it's a quadron thing. He doesn't like, never did, but it's not all that bad cause it's not huge and vulgar.

I'd rather get my dick pierced than get any sort of tattoo.
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X