Treo 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treo 600

Ok, so I'm thinking of getting the Treo 600. But the problem is that I can't find it in any local stores, so I'd have to actually ORDER it online. So I'd be buying a phone I never saw.

Should I do it? Anyone know anything about it? Is there better alternatives (MUST HAVE A BUILT IN KEYBOARD)?

No way. Not until you can actually get your hands on it. It may be the perfect phone, but it's pretty expensive to order without seeing it.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
      No way. Not until you can actually get your hands on it. It may be the perfect phone, but it's pretty expensive to order without seeing it.
      When I mentioned that to them, they told me about a 30 day return policy.

Comment

Well, try it if you want. It looks like a pretty cool phone, but if I'm going to lay out $, and on something I will probably own for a year or two, then I like to read user reviews and whatnot.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah, I plan on doing some more research. I read a bit before that said good things, but, like you, i wanna be sure. So no one else has an opinion?

Comment

Comment

Bit the bullet and went for it.

Comment

Working...
              X