cooooooooolll...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cooooooooolll...

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

This looks good! :-)

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

KEWL !!!!

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 2 November 2003, 08:49.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

about fookin time
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

YESS!
            ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

This looks like sh*t. The plot is very contrived. I love the AvP concept, but there are some really good stories and comics about it, and this movie has ignored all of that. It's supposed to be in Antarctica in 2004. That's just dumb.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Nice
                Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                  This looks like sh*t. The plot is very contrived. I love the AvP concept, but there are some really good stories and comics about it, and this movie has ignored all of that. It's supposed to be in Antarctica in 2004. That's just dumb.
                  Where did you get the info on this? I'm willing to give it a chance at least. Can't suck as bad as some of the Aliens Movies did! LOL
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Yeah, Alien stopped being scary round'bout the third movie, and I think Predator jumped the shark already with the Gary Busey sequel.

Still, throw Batman into the mix and you might have something!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
                      Where did you get the info on this? I'm willing to give it a chance at least. Can't suck as bad as some of the Aliens Movies did! LOL
                      It hit slashdot before it hit MURC. If you go to the AvP website (not just the trailer), you can find out some of the behind-the-scenes stuff.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

It just dawned on me how much Starcraft reminded me of AvP.

Hydralisk looks like Alien.
                        Zealot looks like Predator.

They need to release a beat 'em up video game of AvP again.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
                        ASUS A7N8X
                        Corsair 1GB PC3200
                        Parhelia 128MB
                        EIZO L685EX

Comment

Well, there's Starcraft:Ghost on the horizon...

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                            Still, throw Batman into the mix and you might have something!

Kevin
                            Now there was some fun reading!

I'm willing to give AvP a shot. It has so much potential, I would be vastly diasappointed if it sucked.

Jammrock
                            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

not much in that trailer
                              I bet Doc could have done it in MSPRO with stuff from the old movies
                              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                              X