When hell freezes.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When hell freezes.......

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Started playing again yestered.

Couldn't believe the size of the change log.

Comment

just given to me
      P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

Too bad it's the same old $|-|17, reinstalled D2 and the expansion to try it out. I swear that game is designed to wear the buttons out on mice... before me and my brother quit playing D2 a while ago I had to replace the left mouse button switch TWICE on the MS mouse we've got using spares from an older mouse that had a busted cord. If they'd just make it so that when you hold the mouse down you'd continue to move and attack it'd be fine, but as it is when the target you're currently attacking dies you have to click again to resume attacking. And when you get swarmed by 300,000,000,000 annoying little monsters that die in -4 seconds, you basicly have to click nonstop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
          Too bad it's the same old $|-|17, reinstalled D2 and the expansion to try it out. I swear that game is designed to wear the buttons out on mice... before me and my brother quit playing D2 a while ago I had to replace the left mouse button switch TWICE on the MS mouse we've got using spares from an older mouse that had a busted cord. If they'd just make it so that when you hold the mouse down you'd continue to move and attack it'd be fine, but as it is when the target you're currently attacking dies you have to click again to resume attacking. And when you get swarmed by 300,000,000,000 annoying little monsters that die in -4 seconds, you basicly have to click nonstop.
          so far, i'm glad i didn't pay for it
          P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

Working...
          X