Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download flash movie...?

Hello,

A friend asked me to download pictures of her from a website. However, the website uses flash movie to display them. I have found the URL of the .swf-file, but don't seem to have access to download it.

I know the alternative is to make screenshots, but judinging by the number of photos, that is ridiculous.

Any way to download the swf file ?

edit: I just managed to get the swf file, but it is way too small to contain all the pictures (3 KB). I assume it get the files from somewhere else... Any thoughts ?

Thanks!

Jörg
    Last edited by VJ; 29 October 2003, 01:22.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

1.write down the time
    2. go to the site and look at the bits of interest.
    3. search your cache/internet files directory for files created/modified within the last day
    4. order by modification date
    5. copy then rename the most files (size wise) to .swf files, eg the ones created after the time you started browseing
    6 open them and see if they are the right ones...

this works well with firebird/mozilla, It may be tricky with IE..

you could simply enmpty your cache then browse to the site, then all the new files in your cache?

Comment

Thanks...

Euhm, I managed to get the .swf file, but it is way too small to contain all the photos shown by it. Any chance of getting the photos as well ?

Edit: yes, they are also in the cache !

Thanks!!!!

Jörg
      Last edited by VJ; 29 October 2003, 02:07.
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X