Matrix phone by Samsung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix phone by Samsung

Welcome to Samsung IN. Discover a wide range of home electronics with cutting-edge technology including TVs, smartphones, tablets, home appliances & more!

Me want one, but not available in Canada DARN IT!!!!!

Does anyody have one?

Cheers,
    Elie

Personally, I find the phone hideous. It looks bulky. So many of today's phones are only as big as they are because they need to fit a reasonable keypad, and a large screen. This definitely does not fit that trend.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

How do you know, have you actually seen it in person, or judging it from pics on the net?

Thanks,
      Elie

Comment

Hmm.
        I actually like it.

I doesnt usually dig mobile phones (I have the least sexy looking phone off all times - the nokia 3310).

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Tell me about it, what was Nokia thinking at the time they designed the 3310?

Anyway, I want the Samsung SPH N270 and I want it now

Comment

I think it's pretty cool looking.. if Darth Vader had a cellphone, THAT would be it!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
              How do you know, have you actually seen it in person, or judging it from pics on the net?

Thanks,
              Elie
              It's obvious. Look at the pictures. The phone is significantly wider than the keypad. The screen is small w.r.t. the phone's dimensions.

Also, you can actually see people using it in Matrix:Reloaded. You see how big it is there.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

It can be somewhat big as long as it doesn't weigh a ton and looks cool.

I dont really like those teeny tiny phones whose mouthpiece barely reaches the top of your cheekbone when you use it.

Comment

Yeah, that's part of the reason I have a flip phone. This Samsung thing though, eh. The screen seems awfully small for such a large phone.

Comment

Kinda cool, but reminds me of an electric razor
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Looks Klingon.

Comment

The phone is going for $1000 on eBay!!!

I can't believe it!

Comment

That must be the UGLIEST phone I've seen
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I liked the old Matrix phone, at least if I'm thinking of the right one.

Comment

what about a Matrox phone?

Comment

Working...
                              X