Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw Cypher... similar movie recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Cypher... similar movie recommendations?

This truly was a jem of a movie. Having not heard about this movie for a year, I'm curious as to other quality flicks in this category I might've missed in the past decade or two. For those of you who have not had the benefit of seeing this movie, it's one of those movies with twists and turns and the Mind Fcuk™ at the end.

Here are some of the movies that I have seen and believe to be in the same category:
    - Matrix
    - Equilibrium
    - The Game
    - Total Recall
    - The Cube
    - Sixth Sense
    - Memento
    - Dark City
    - Donnie Darko
    - Fight Club
    - The Usual Suspects
    - Devil's Advocate

Equalibrium is one of the most under rated movies ever.
    I spent $40 just to buy this fantastic film on DVD.

Comment

Also Cypher was a Matrix character in the first movie

Comment

I've heard the same about Equilibrium as Elie's saying
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

That's why I have it in my list. If you guys enjoyed Equil, then you probably will think highly of Cypher.

Comment

Equilibrium was decent. Worth watching the whole thing once, and the action sequences lots after that. It's good, but not nearly as good as it could have been.

I just watched Cypher today. Not bad, though you had to see the end coming from about 1/2 way through the movie.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I think it had to do more with the knowledge that this specific ending is extremely common among these types of movies. Hopefully Revolutions doesn't lead into something predictable...

Comment

Working...
              X