"Six Billion Dollar Man" movie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Six Billion Dollar Man" movie....

Jim Carrey goes "bionic" in a comedy send-up of The Six Million Dollar Man TV series. Todd Philips (Old School) is to direct and shooting starts in the fall of 2004.

This I gotta see

Before SBDM is made Carrey and Carmen Diaz will reunite in an updated version of the 1977 comedy "Fun With Dick and Jane".

He's also in talks with Stephen Spielberg to do a remake of "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty".

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 October 2003, 12:08.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

This is also unfortunate as I was waiting for a full blown action pack remake of the television series as well, not a comedy flick

Oh well.

Comment

Jim Carrey would be great as George Jetson, with Danny DeVito as Mr Spacely and Bill Murrey as Cogswell.

(Fantasy cast)

Kevin

Comment

Kev that would be awesome!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty....Jim Carrey...James Thurber meets The Mask!
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
            This is also unfortunate as I was waiting for a full blown action pack remake of the television series as well, not a comedy flick

Oh well.

I agree, I loved the show but the book it was taken from "Cyborg" was even better.

Jeff
            -We stop learning when We die, and some
            people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
            Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
            - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
            - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
              Jim Carrey would be great as George Jetson, with Danny DeVito as Mr Spacely and Bill Murrey as Cogswell.

(Fantasy cast)

Kevin

You nailed that one right on the head!
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
              X