Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerd Test

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/nerdtest.jsp

6-10: You're straddling the nerd/non-nerd border and the border control is closing in on you. Best apply for dual citizenship.
    Last edited by Ajax; 22 October 2003, 14:39.
    --Insert something here--

Your score is 9!

6-10: You're straddling the nerd/non-nerd border and the border control is closing in on you. Best apply for dual citizenship.
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Your score is 9!

Why SysAdmins like Unix?
      unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep.

Comment

Your score is 4!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird!
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Again, none of those answers are any good. Why do people waste their time making up these quizzes?
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Your score is 1!

1-5: It's really only you who believes you're normal -- you're just plain weird!

that was enjoyable.
            "both boredom and hysteria are the enemies of reason." -cliff geertz

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
              Again, none of those answers are any good. Why do people waste their time making up these quizzes?
              For fun!
              Why SysAdmins like Unix?
              unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep.

Comment

This is one test where absolutely none of the answers applied...I mean, really, this wasn't even funny
                All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                X